Dress Code While on the Golf Course and Practice Facilities
(Including Driving Range, Putting Green, and Chipping Areas)
- Appropriate golf attire is required for all players on the golf course and all golf practice facilities. Members are expected to ensure that their family members, guests, and lessees adhere to such rules. Members should remind their guests of the dress policy prior to arrival at the Club to avoid embarrassment for the member and guest.
- Men must wear collared golf shirts and appropriate golf shorts or pants. Shirts must be tucked into shorts/pants. Men may not wear jeans, cargo pants, cargo shorts, bathing attire, t-shirts, shirts without collars, gym shorts, tank tops, mesh shirts, cut-offs, tennis shorts and other shorts less than 17 inches long on the out seam. Hats may not be worn backwards.
- For women, golf dresses, skirts, slacks, golf shorts, and golf shirts are considered appropriate attire. Golf shirts without sleeves must have collars. Skirts and shorts must be of conservative tailoring and no more than five to six inches above the knee. Tank tops, t-shirts, cut-offs, halter tops, athletic sweat or spandex pants without a skirt, athletic shorts, swimsuits, denim shorts, and jeans, are not permitted.
- All golf shoes must be "soft-spike."
- Junior golfers are required to follow above guidelines.
- Anyone not conforming to the dress code outlined above will be asked by Golf Staff personnel to correct their attire before they play golf, use the driving range, or any of the practice facilities (including putting green and chipping areas).